Fresh off his bye week, Brad Allen will be on hand in Los Angeles on Thursday night when the Vikings take on the Rams. Since Carolina and Washington have byes this week, the crews of John Parry and Clete Blakeman are off this week, as well.
Scheduled assignments are subject to unannounced changes.
Thursday, Sept. 27
- Vikings at Rams NFLN FOX â€” Brad Allen
Sunday, Sept. 30
- Bengals at Falcons â€” Shawn Smith
- Buccaneers at Bears â€” Jerome Boger
- Lions at Cowboys â€” Walt Coleman
- Bills at Packers â€” Bill Vinovich
- Texans at Colts â€” Carl Cheffers
- Jets at Jaguars â€” Clay Martin
- Dolphins at Patriots â€” Alex Kemp
- Eagles at Titans â€” Shawn Hochuli
- Seahawks at Cardinals â€” John Hussey
- Browns at Raiders â€” Walt Anderson
- 49ers at Chargers â€” Ron Torbert
- Saints at Giants â€” Pete Morelli
- Ravens at Steelers NBC â€” Tony Corrente
Monday, Oct. 1
- Chiefs at Broncos ESPN â€” Craig Wrolstad
One thought on “Week 4 referee assignments”
It is a travesty Jerome Boger is still an NFL referee. Time for the NFL to put him out to pasture.
Comments are closed.