Jerome Boger will lead his crew on Thursday night in Cleveland for the Jets-Browns matchup, which will be the final Thursday night contest to air solely on the NFL Network for the remainder of the season. Starting next week, Thursday night games will be jointly aired on Fox and the NFL Network. John Hussey will be working the Battle of Los Angeles between the Chargers and Rams at the LA Memorial Coliseum. Brad Allen’s crew is off this week.
Scheduled assignments are subject to unannounced changes.
Thursday, Sept. 20
- Jets at Browns NFLN â€” Jerome Boger
Sunday, Sept. 23
- Saints at Falcons â€” Walt Anderson
- Broncos at Ravens â€” Ron Torbert
- Bengals at Panthers â€” John Parry
- Giants at Texans â€” Walt Coleman
- Titans at Jaguars â€” Shawn Smith
- 49ers at Chiefs â€” Tony Corrente
- Raiders at Dolphins â€” Shawn Hochuli
- Bills at Vikings â€” Alex Kemp
- Colts at Eagles â€” Clay Martin
- Packers at Washington â€” Craig Wrolstad
- Chargers at Rams â€” John Hussey
- Bears at Cardinals â€” Bill Vinovich
- Cowboys at Seahawks â€” Carl Cheffers
- Patriots at Lions NBC â€” Clete Blakeman
Monday, Sept. 24
- Steelers at Buccaneers ESPN â€” Pete Morelli
3 thoughts on “Week 3 referee assignments”
So how will Corentee screw up this week? Hey Alberto Trump make officiating great again!
John Parry is horrible! He will screw the Bengals like he always does!
These calls of roughing the quarterbacks is bs. I am going to be done watching if they call legal hits penalties!
Comments are closed.