Below are the actions passed by the owners at their 2017 Spring Meeting in Chicago. Each item is shown with the team that introduced each (or CC for a Competition Committee proposal) and the disposition of each proposal.
*Items that were tabled at the Annual Meeting in March are noted with an asterisk.
- Regular-season overtime reduced to 10 minutes* (CC) — PASSED
- Revise unsportsmanlike conduct to remove group celebrations, use of ball as a prop, and celebrations going to the ground (CC) — PASSED
- Eliminate the first roster cut to 75 active players* (WAS) — PASSED
- Concussion Exempt designation with practice squad call-up* (WAS) — NOT CONSIDERED
- Increase number of players team can return from Injured Reserve from 1 to 2 — PASSED
- Head coach candidates can negotiate contracts in principle while active in postseason* (CC) – TABLED again for additional discussion
- Relocation of Super Bowl LV (2021) from Los Angeles to Tampa and award LVI to Los Angeles — PASSED, unanimously with certain conditions required to be met by Aug. 25
- Approve Raiders’ 30-year lease (with options) for Las Vegas stadium (OAK) — PASSED (site pictured above)