Craig Wrolstad, seen here preparing for the kickoff last Sunday, will have his crew on the Thursday night game when the Broncos visit the Chargers.
The Vikings and Buccaneers have a bye, meaning there are two crews off this week: Walt Coleman’s and Terry McAulay’s. Substitutions and swing officials at the other positions will be posted on Sunday morning when they are confirmed.
Thursday, Oct. 13
- Broncos at Chargers CBS NFLN â€” Craig Wrolstad
Sunday, Oct. 16
- 49ers at Bills â€” Gene Steratore
- Jaguars at Bears â€” Clete Blakeman
- Rams at Lions â€” John Hussey
- Steelers at Dolphins â€” Ed Hochuli
- Bengals at Patriots â€” Ron Torbert
- Panthers at Saints â€” Walt Anderson
- Ravens at Giants â€” Jeff Triplette
- Browns at Titans â€” Carl Cheffers
- Eagles at Washington â€” John Parry
- Chiefs at Raiders â€” Pete Morelli
- Cowboys at Packers â€” Brad Allen
- Falcons at Seahawks â€” Tony Corrente
- Colts at Texans NBC â€” Bill Vinovich
Monday, Oct. 17
- Jets at Cardinals ESPN â€” Jerome Boger
12 thoughts on “Week 6 referee assignments”
If they chose tk use washington instead of redskins then except it AND STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT IT. Ben has said as much before that this is not the place to complain about it every week.
learn to spell tj. REDSKINS
Craig was definitely getting paid by Chargers tonight. He made sure to penalized Broncos for everything under the sun even if it’s a lie.
The NFL, if it cares about integrity, will have to review the tape of the game between Denver and SD. All night, the officials were deciding the game and helped SD while purposely killing any drives that Denver started to make.
If you don’t believe me, watch the game tape. It is inexcusable.
Clete Blakeman fixed the Bears vs Packers at Soldiers field in 2013
Good to have you back. I never got week 5.
Week 5 was posted to the site, but it didn’t show up in the “assignments” category. Always check the main page, as we will have it posted on Tuesdays
So the Giants beat the Ravens, and Jeff Triplette and his crew too. Some of the worst officiating I’ve ever seen in my life.
Tif the Giants lost because of that call the entire NYC market for football would have died. Macadoo would be a lame duck and Eli would be qb’ing in Cleveland next week in exchange for. Cleveland first round pick next year.
what time are you posting week 7 refs assignments
Comments are closed.