Carl Cheffers leads his crew on the Thursday night game in Santa Clara, Calif.
Brad Allen, Walt Anderson, and Jerome Boger have the week off, and the Jaguars, Chiefs, Saints, and Seahawks have a bye.
Thursday, Oct. 6
- Cardinals at 49ers CBS NFLN â€” Carl Cheffers
Sunday, Oct. 9
- Washington at Ravens â€” Ron Torbert
- Patriots at Browns â€” Bill Vinovich
- Eagles at Lions â€” Pete Morelli
- Bears at Colts â€” John Hussey
- Titans at Dolphins â€” Craig Wrolstad
- Texans at Vikings â€” Jeff Triplette
- Jets at Steelers â€” John Parry
- Falcons at Broncos â€” Terry McAulay
- Bengals at Cowboys â€” Tony Corrente
- Bills at Rams â€” Walt Coleman
- Chargers at Raiders â€” Gene Steratore
- Giants at Packers NBC â€” Ed Hochuli
Monday, Oct. 10
- Buccaneers at Panthers ESPN â€” Clete Blakeman
8 thoughts on “Week 5 referee assignments”
REDSKINS at Ravens. For goodness sakes.
Wade if you care that much to comment you have to much free time
It matters! It is time we stopped letting imbeciles who bow at the alter of the politically correct thought police tell us what to do.
The war on our culture by the social justice warriors is unrelenting. You must accept this and fight back.
REDSKINS. Ordinarily, I hate the REDSKINS…. But now I say HAIL TO THE REDSKINS.
Oh and why do the PC police ignore the Chiefs or Cleveland Indians?
yuck! stuck with elmer fudd in detroit and the feminist idiot in minnesota. just god awful officiating to see this week.
What’s black & white & red all over?
A: You, after you’ve been beaten by the thought police officials ~ lol
calling sarah thomas an nfl caliber official is like calling the cleveland browns an nfl caliber team. only thing worse than those 2 is espn always trotting out racists (jenny hill) and feminists (that little boy kate fagan).
then again if you put sarah thomas on the crew of a competent referee, perhaps she might be better than she is.
@Wade–YES! HTTR! Our webmaster has been brainwashed by Dan Graziano, Bill Barnwell and other PC journalists.
Terry McAulay and his crew completely bombed their officiating at the Broncos vs Falcons game today. They kept placing penalties against the Broncos which either shouldn’t have bene made or were VERY questionable and allowed the Falcons to break the rules at the same time.
Shame on you, McAulay Crew! You deserve a suspension for this!
Comments are closed.