John Hussey is the referee in Philadelphia for the annual kickoff game on Thursday night between the Falcons and Super Bowl LII champion Eagles. Alex Kemp’s crew is off this week.
Thursday, Sept. 6
- Falcons at Eagles NBC â€” John Hussey
Sunday, Sept. 9
- Bills at Ravens â€” Shawn Hochuli
- Steelers at Browns â€” Shawn Smith
- Bengals at Colts â€” Pete Morelli
- Titans at Dolphins â€” Jerome Boger
- 49ers at Vikings â€” Clay Martin
- Texans at Patriots â€” Tony Corrente
- Buccaneers at Saints â€” John Parry
- Jaguars at Giants â€” Craig Wrolstad
- Chiefs at Chargers â€” Clete Blakeman
- Washington at Cardinals â€” Walt Coleman
- Cowboys at Panthers â€” Walt Anderson
- Seahawks at Broncos â€” Brad Allen
- Bears at Packers NBC â€” Carl Cheffers
Monday, Sept. 10
- Jets at Lions ESPN â€” Bill Vinovich
- Rams at Raiders ESPN â€” Ron Torbert
4 thoughts on “Week 1 referee assignments”
Let’s see if Tony Corrente favors the Pats again
Tony Corrent week 1? YUCK. I can’t stand his arrogance and hate tony romo and the cheaters. Double tuck for joe Buck and that dumb blonde and the cowgirls. Thank god for bootlegged streaming sites. Wanted to see the new Rs but stuck with corrente as always. At least Elmer Fudd is gone and will mute him on Monday night.
Hey Cam, moving ahead to the Super Bowl who are the eligible referees for the game. So I move ahead 23 weeks just need a head start on getting winter over with before it starts
Dale, the only ones I can say for sure that are out are the 4 rookie referees. In the past you had to have 5 years in the NFL and for the referee at least 3 years as the crew chief, and not an official from the Las super bowl. Without going through it all I am pretty sure that means all are eligible except the 4 new white hats. Brad Allen is the newest of the rest but this is his 5th year. Gene iterators retired so the last super bowl official is not a problem.
Comments are closed.