The preseason concludes with a full slate of games on Thursday that all kick off generally in the 7:00 hour, local time. At least it was that way until Tropical Depression 9 became a looming threat to Florida, so the Buccaneers home game was moved to Wednesday. Craig Wrolstad will head the crew of the rescheduled game in Tampa.
There are three officials that are getting a tryout at the referee position. They are heading the the crews that they will be working on during the regular season. It is not clear if the tryout officials are working a half or a whole game.
Times listed below are Eastern. NFL Network live games will be shown on local stations in the team’s home markets.
Wednesday Aug. 31
- Washington at Buccaneers, 8 p. m. NFLN — Craig Wrolstad
Thursday, Sept. 1
- Jaguars at Falcons, 7 p.m. — Ron Torbert
- Patriots at Giants, 7 p.m. NFLN — Gene Steratore
- Jets at Eagles, 7 p.m. — Shawn Smith and Jeff Triplette
- Titans at Dolphins, 7 p.m. — Pete Morelli
- Colts at Bengals, 7:30 p.m. — Walt Anderson
- Steelers at Panthers, 7:30 p.m. — Shawn Hochuli and Brad Allen
- Bills at Lions, 7:30 p.m. — Terry McAulay
- Rams at Vikings, 8 p.m. — Bill Vinovich
- Texans at Cowboys, 8 p.m. — Carl Cheffers
- Packers at Chiefs, 8 p.m. — Jerome Boger
- Ravens at Saints, 8 p.m. — John Parry
- Bears at Browns, 8 p.m. — Walt Coleman
- Broncos at Cardinals, 8:30 p.m. — Clete Blakeman
- 49ers at Chargers, 10 p.m. — Alex Kemp and Ed Hochuli
- Seahawks at Raiders, 10 p.m. NFLN — John Hussey
End of preseason
Image: Michael C. Hebert/Saints