Tony Corrente will be the referee for the Thursday night game as the Packers travel to Seattle to face the Seahawks. Corrente is no stranger to Packers games this season. He also worked the 2014 NFC Championship when the Packers visited the Seahawks; he was also scheduled to work the Fail Mary game, the final game with 2012 replacement officials.
The crews of Brad Allen, Shawn Hochuli, Ron Torbert and Bill Vinovich are off this week. The Bills, Browns, Dolphins, Patriots, Jets, and 49ers have a bye this week.
Clete Blakeman will be on hand Monday night when the Chiefs and Rams square off at the Los Angeles Coliseum. The game was supposed to be the last game of this season’s International Series in Mexico City. Estadio Azteca had major issues with the field surface after several soccer matches and a Shakira concert. The designated “home” team for any international game is required to keep their stadium available as a contingency.
Chiefs-Rams game to move from Mexico City to Los Angeles due to field conditions pic.twitter.com/vWmpzS9lOr
— Michael Signora (@NFLfootballinfo) November 13, 2018
As originally scheduled, Blakeman will not have his full crew, however. He will only have his usual umpire and down judge with him, and the other four officials on his crew will come from other crews: three from Jerome Boger’s crew, and one from Clay Martin’s crew. This may have been a consideration due to the international travel, and it would appear that the crew members will remain as originally assigned.
Due to the flexing of Vikings-Bears to the Sunday night slot, John Parry is scheduled to work two Sunday Night Football games in a row. This further suggests that scheduled assignments are subject to unannounced changes.
Thursday, Nov. 15
- Packers at Seahawks FOX NFLN â€” Tony Corrente
Sunday, Nov. 18
- Cowboys at Falcons â€” Craig Wrolstad
- Bengals at Ravens â€” Walt Coleman
- Steelers at Jaguars â€” Walt Anderson
- Panthers at Lions â€” Clay Martin
- Titans at Colts â€” John Hussey
- Buccaneers at Giants â€” Shawn Smith
- Texans at Washington â€” Alex Kemp
- Raiders at Cardinals â€” Jerome Boger (split crew)
- Broncos at Chargers â€” Pete Morelli
- Eagles at Saints â€” Carl Cheffers
- Vikings at Bears NBC â€” John Parry
Monday, Nov. 19
- Chiefs at Rams ESPN â€” Clete Blakeman (split crew)