Pete Morelli will be the referee for the Thursday night game. Tony Corrente will officiate the final game in the International Series this season when the Texans and Raiders face off on Monday night from Estadio Azteca in Mexico City.
The crews of Walt Coleman, Jerome Boger, and Ron Torbert are off this week. The Falcons, Broncos, Jets, and Chargers have a bye.
Thursday, Nov. 17
- Saints at Panthers NBC NFLN â€” Pete Morelli
Sunday, Nov. 20
- Bills at Bengals â€” Terry McAulay
- Steelers at Browns â€” Brad Allen
- Ravens at Cowboys â€” John Parry
- Jaguars at Lions â€” Bill Vinovich
- Titans at Colts â€” Walt Anderson
- Buccaneers at Chiefs â€” Ed Hochuli
- Cardinals at Vikings â€” Clete Blakeman
- Bears at Giants â€” Craig Wrolstad
- Dolphins at Rams â€” Gene Steratore
- Patriots at 49ers â€” Jeff Triplette
- Eagles at Seahawks â€” Carl Cheffers
- Packers at Washington NBC â€” John Hussey
Monday, Nov. 21
- Texans vs. Raiders (Mexico City) ESPN â€” Tony Corrente
5 thoughts on “Week 11 referee assignments”
Hey Ben! There is a new sheriff in town and his name is President Trump.
It’s okay to call the Washington team by their real name – the REDSKINS!
Jeff Triplete crew rank 13 out 14
Who is 14?
Well ross obviously cannot count because there are 17 crews not 14. Only 14 this week but 17 overall
Bart Longsin blows call on Hopkins TD. Video shows he was a foot in bounds. Then later blows a spot by half a yard that cost the Texans a first down. Again the announcers were shocked the poor call and Obrien’s lack of a challenge. Take those 2 bad calls and probably have a different outcome.
We can all make mistakes but those 2 were really bad. More training. Please
Comments are closed.