SUNDAY, OCT. 2
- Panthers at Bears: Terry McAulay
- Bills at Browns: Gene Steratore
- Titans at Browns: Pete Morelli
- Lions at Cowboys: John Parry
- Redskins at Rams: Walt Coleman
- 49ers at Eagles: Alberto RiverÃ³n
- Vikings at Chiefs: Bill Leavy
- Saints at Jaguars: Ed Hochuli
- Steelers at Texans: Clete Blakeman
- Falcons at Seahawks: Walt Anderson
- Giants at Cardinals: Jerome Boger
- Dolphins at Chargers: Jeff Triplette
- Broncos at Packers: Scott Green
- Patriots at Raiders: Tony Corrente
- Jets at Ravens: Mike Carey
MONDAY, OCT. 3
- Colts at Buccaneers: Ron Winter
Off: Carl Cheffers
Most assignments confirmed through Football-refs.com.
2 thoughts on “Week 4 assignments”
so everytime I watch a game that mike carey officiates I cant help but notice he calls the game one sided no matter what teams are playing you can tell who is going to get owned by his calls by the first five minutes of the game. So this week I started really watching him and it almost perposely doesnt look where he is supposed to when big things happen and calls bogus penelties to cancel out real penelties on the field againt the team he is favoring idk im going to watch him every game we will see
Mike’s crew was pretty solid last night, given that there were a lot of penalties (16) and generally sloppy play. (Not one, but two empty-hand fumbles from the same quarterback.) However, Carey had a huge miss with the roughing the kicker non-call, because he was in the midst of throwing a flag for a hold. No excuse, though, especially since Carey is the only official responsible for roughing calls.
Comments are closed.