The 2017 NFL preseason concludes this week with all games on Thursday that all kick off in the 7:00 hour, local time. There are four officials that will be trying out for the referee position and will head the crews that they will be working on during the regular season. It is unclear if the tryout officials are working a half or a whole game.
After originally moving the game to AT&T Stadium on Monday, the NFL outright canceled the Cowboys-Texans game on Wednesday so that players could be home in the wake of Hurricane Harvey.
All times Eastern. Live games on NFL Network will be telecast on local stations only in both teams’ markets. Walt Anderson’s crew is off this week.
Thursday, Aug. 31
- Jaguars at Falcons, 7 p.m. â€” Brad Allen
- Lions at Bills, 7 p.m. â€” Jeff Triplette
- Rams at Packers, 7 p.m. NFLN â€” Adrian Hill and Gene Steratore
- Bengals at Colts, 7 p.m. â€” John Parry
- Eagles at Jets, 7 p.m. â€” Tony Corrente
- Steelers at Panthers, 7:30 p.m. â€” Shawn Smith and Ed Hochuli
- Giants at Patriots, 7:30 p.m. â€” Terry McAulay
- Washington at Buccaneers, 7:30 p.m. â€” Craig Wrolstad
- Browns at Bears, 8 p.m. â€” Clete Blakeman
Cowboys vs. Texans (at Arlington, Texas), 8 p.m. â€” Walt ColemanCANCELED
- Dolphins at Vikings, 8 p.m. â€” Pete Morelli
- Ravens at Saints, 8 p.m. â€” Jerome Boger
- Titans at Chiefs, 8:30 p.m. â€” Ron Torbert
- Cardinals at Broncos, 9 p.m. â€” Barry Anderson and Bill Vinovich
- Chargers at 49ers, 10 p.m. â€” John Hussey
- Seahawks at Raiders, 10 p.m. NFLN â€” Clay Martin and Carl Cheffers
End of preseason