Ronald Torbert — seen here last season when he was a side judge — leads his crew in this week’s Thursday night game. The crews of Terry McAulay and Gene Steratore are off.
Note: The Patriots-Bills game will now be aired by Fox, not CBS, under the cross-flex scheduling plan.
Thursday, Oct. 9
- Colts at Texans, 8:25 p.m. CBS NFLN — Ronald Torbert
Sunday, Oct. 12
- Jaguars at Titans – Jeff Triplette
- Ravens at Buccaneers – Jerome Boger
- Broncos at Jets — Brad Allen
- Lions at Vikings — John Parry
- Patriots at Bills — Walt Coleman
- Panthers at Bengals — Carl Cheffers
- Steelers at Browns — Pete Morelli
- Packers at Dolphins — Bill Vinovich
- Chargers at Raiders — Tony Corrente
- Cowboys at Seahawks — Bill Leavy
- Bears at Falcons — Walt Anderson
- Washington at Cardinals — Ed Hochuli
- Giants at Eagles NBC — Clete Blakeman
Monday, Oct. 13
- 49ers at Rams ESPN – Craig Wrolstad
13 thoughts on “Week 6 referee assignments”
Washington @ Cardinals… shouldn’t it say Redskins at Cardinals or Washington at Phoenix? It IS the name of the team and the team has not changed it’s name. The team owner said it’s an expression of respect and honor. Besides, why would we ever name our team, the team we root for, the team we follow, the team we dress up as, paint ourselves in, ever be something negative? Goodell says if it offends ONE person, we must change it. How do we know the Roman Catholic Cardinals are not offended by the Phoenix team name? Has Goodell considered how the Scandinavian people feel about the Vikings? Or the Texas ranchers about the Cowboys? Etc. We can really get in the weeds here. Just be accurate and use the team name. If not, then how about for the sake of consistency? Show them all by the city names, just be careful, some of those cities are Indian words. Thank you for allowing me to post this and I apologize if I have hurt anyone in any way. 10D
Why arent the refs mixed up with assignments? They should not be in crews they should be different matchesand not the same refs officiating together and should not be partial to some teams over other teams likepatriots snd green bay especially elite quarterbacks getting roughing the passer pennalties over other teams.
Brad Allen and his crew need to be fined for the blatant bias against the bronces in week six. they called TWO penalties on New York and missed blatant fouls all game from the Jets. team that is the most penalized this year and suddenly they have virtually NO penalties? calling penalties on Denver when the Jets were doing the exact same things, AT THE SAME TIME. new york gets 2 penalties all game and denver 11. something is fishy there
Comments are closed.