Bill Leavy will be the referee for the Monday night game in New Orleans. The crews headed by Ronald Torbert and Craig Wrolstad are off this week, although some of those officials will be working as substitutes.
This is the final weekend for team byes, so for the remainder of the season, only one crew will have the week off.
The Bills home game has been relocated to Detroit due to the ongoing snow emergency in northwestern New York. The game will air on the CBS stations in New York, Buffalo, Albany/Schenectady, Binghamton, Elmira, Rochester, Syracuse, and Waterton/Carthage, N.Y., and Erie, Pa; as well as on the DirecTV Sunday Ticket package.
Thursday, Nov. 20
- Chiefs at Raiders NFLN — John Parry
Sunday, Nov. 23
- Browns at Falcons — Brad Allen
- Titans at Eagles — Jerome Boger
- Jaguars at Colts — Ed Hochuli
- Bengals at Texans — Terry McAulay
- Lions at Patriots — Tony Corrente
- Packers at Vikings — Clete Blakeman
- Buccaneers at Bears — Walt Coleman
- Cardinals at Seahawks — Gene Steratore
- Rams at Chargers — Carl Cheffers
- Dolphins at Broncos — Jeff Triplette
- Washington at 49ers — Walt Anderson
- Cowboys at Giants NBC — Bill Vinovich
Monday, Nov. 24
- Jets vs. Bills, 7 p.m. ET (Detroit) 706 — Pete Morelli
- Ravens at Saints ESPN — Bill Leavy