Walt Anderson will be in Dallas this week for the Thursday night game between the Saints and Cowboys. All teams have had their bye weeks, so we are back to 16 crews active each week; John Hussey and his crew are off this week.
In the past, crews have not been assigned to work two home games for any team in the regular season. (Crews will work a home and away for the same team in a season.) This year, that policy seems to have been lifted, as there have been repeat appearances since Week 10. This week has the most return trips of any so far: Blakeman, Coleman, Hochuli, and Wrolstad.
As a result of the Chargers-Steelers game being flexed, Bill Vinovich has two consecutive appearances on Sunday Night Football.
As always, scheduled assignments are subject to unannounced changes.
Thursday, Nov. 29
- Saints at Cowboys FOX NFLN — Walt Anderson
Sunday, Dec. 2
- Ravens at Falcons — Brad Allen
- Broncos at Bengals — Ron Torbert
- Rams at Lions — John Parry
- Cardinals at Packers — Pete Morelli
- Browns at Texans — Walt Coleman
- Colts at Jaguars — Alex Kemp
- Bills at Dolphins — Shawn Hochuli
- Bears at Giants — Clay Martin
- Panthers at Buccaneers — Carl Cheffers
- Chiefs at Raiders — Shawn Smith
- Jets at Titans — Jerome Boger
- Vikings at Patriots — Craig Wrolstad
- 49ers at Seahawks — Clete Blakeman
- Chargers at Steelers NBC — Bill Vinovich
Monday, Dec. 3
- Washington at Eagles ESPN — Tony Corrente